SOVREN — A robust brake available directly to UTV owners who need consistent, powerful braking. This Sovren upgrade kit is available for Polaris Pro XP.
What’s In the Box?
Two (2) Front calipers: SD 35, Friction Type 141 Two (2) Rear calipers: SD 32, Friction Type 141 Eight (8) copper crush washers Four (4) banjo bolts Two (2) 262mm Front rotors Two (2) 248mm Rear rotors
Hayes rotors weigh 30% less than OEM rotors!
Built with a lightweightadvantage for your SxS on tracks and trails.
• Is a DIRECT OEM replacement and offers larger diameter high grade SS rotors with optimized hole pattern – Reduced thermal and mechanical stress and improved pad cleanout compared to stock. • Direct bracket torque take out reduces deflection resulting in better pedal feel. • Automotive pin seals to keep out dust & debris. • Clear anodized Caliper Housing for optimizing life of the caliper body. • Forged aluminum caliper housing for increased durability and strength compared to other material constructions. • Bi-directional caliper allows for right or left-handed installation. • Multiple piston and friction material options. • Larger diameter high grade SS rotors with optimized hole pattern – Reduced thermal and mechanical stress and improved pad cleanout compared to stock. • Compatible with stock master cylinder and brake lines.
Polaris pro XP 2021 - current
Use with Hayes Polaris Sovren rotor kit part number 98-40629. Stock rotors will not work with these calipers.
* This product has been designed around OEM parts. It may work with other aftermarket parts but fitment is not guaranteed (ex. aftermarket wheels).
- Weight of front rotor: 2.77 lbs
- Weight of rear rotor: 2.39 lbs
- Clear anodized forged aluminum caliper body
- T-141 is a sintered friction material with a coefficient of friction >.55.
- Friction material is a high-performance friction material with a good initial bite for aggressive braking demand.