SOVREN — A robust brake available directly to UTV owners who need consistent, powerful braking. This Sovren upgrade kit is available for Polaris RS1 (2019 – 2022).
What's In the Box?
Two (2) Front calipers: SD 35, Friction Type 141
Two (2) Rear calipers: SD 28, Friction Type 141
Eight (8) copper crush washers
Four (4) banjo bolts
Two (2) 262mm Front rotors
Two (2) 248mm Rear rotors
Braking should always be in your control. Hayes brakes elevates your ability to ALWAYS have precision while riding. Our brakes offer 200 ft lbs more braking torque than OEM vehicles at the same pedal force.
- Is a DIRECT OEM replacement and offers larger diameter high grade SS rotors with optimized hole pattern – Reduced thermal and mechanical stress and improved pad cleanout compared to stock.
- Lighter than stock OEM rotors by 5%.
- Automotive pin seals to keep out dust & debris.
- Clear anodized caliper housing for optimizing life of the caliper body.
- Forged aluminum caliper housing for increased durability and strength compared to other material constructions.
- Bi-directional caliper allows for right or left-handed installation.
- Multiple piston and friction material options.
- Compatible with stock master cylinder and brake lines.
- Direct bracket torque take out reduces deflection resulting in better pedal feel.
Polaris RS1 2018 - current
Requires Hayes Sovren rotors 98-40630 to be used. will not work with stock rotors.
* This product has been designed around OEM parts. It may work with other aftermarket parts but fitment is not guaranteed (ex. aftermarket wheels).